Supporting the Government of Tunisia Developing their e-Government System
GFCE Code: G0200
From: Oct 2013
To: Nov 2015
Themes & Topics
Marit Lani (MA)
- Two one-week training visits for Tunisian public officials to Estonia
- Four missions of Estonian experts to Tunisia (to take part in the meetings of joint working groups and gather input for reports and analyses)
- Recommendations regarding the e-government framework and the management of personal identification.
- Support in selecting a digital document option to be further developed in the country.
Outcome / impact:
- To allow technology transfer between the two countries.
- To enhance Tunisian know-how to build trust between citizens and government, as service provision to citizens is improved by the use of e-government tools.
- To enhance the steps already taken by Tunisia to become part of the democratic and open world.
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.