Cyber Capabilities and Capacity Development Project (C3DP)
Cybil code: G0864
From: Sep 2021
To: Sep 2023
Themes & Topics
Angelo Paolo Trias
The Cyber Capabilities and Capacity Development Project (C3DP) seeks to develop and sustain the capability and capacity of law enforcement in Southeast Asian member countries to combat cyber-dependent and cyber-enabled crime through specialized trainings, table-top exercises, an e-learning on Electronic Evidence, and the creation of Regional Expert Groups for the purpose of knowledge transfer and enhancement of investigative abilities.
To develop and sustain the capability and capacity of law enforcement in Southeast Asian member countries to combat cyber-dependent and cyber-enabled crime.
Previously known as the ASEAN Cyber Capacity Development Project, the project is now in its third phase and has been re-named Cyber Capabilities & Capacity Development Project (C3DP).
Southeast Asian member countries’ capability and capacity to combat cyber-dependent and cyber-enabled crime and exchange information is strengthened
- Regional law enforcement officers’ capability to investigate cybercrime is enhanced
- The network of experts from the same specialized cybercrime areas of cryptocurrency investigation and malware analysis are improved
- The operational response capacity to cybercrime and cyber threats in the ASEAN region is enhanced
- Southeast Asian cybercrime officers knowledge and information sharing is improved, including beyond the life of the project
- Deliver intermediate and advanced-level trainings in cryptocurrency investigation and malware analysis
- Conduct online table-top exercises on cybercrime with preparatory meetings
- Develop an E-learning on Obtaining Transnational Electronic Evidence
- Launch Regional Expert Groups in cryptocurrency investigation and malware analysis
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.