Singapore-United States Third Country Training Programme (TCTP) Cybersecurity Workshops
GFCE Code: G0686
From: Jan 2016
- United States – Department of Homeland Security Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (DHS/CISA)
- United States – Embassy in Singapore
- United States – State Department Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- United States – State Department Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues (S/CCI)
- The MITRE Corporation
- Singapore – Cyber Security Agency (CSA)
- Singapore – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Themes & Topics
Since 2016, Singapore MFA and the US Department of State in partnership with CSA have been organising the TCTP Workshop on Cybersecurity. This annual Workshop aims to complement existing ASEAN initiatives and provide a platform for sharing best practices – both national and regional – on cybersecurity development.
Since 2016, CSA and the US State Department have co-organized five iterations of the TCTP Workshop on Cybersecurity. The workshops covered topics such as the development of national cybersecurity strategies, incident management frameworks and public outreach campaigns, as well as the framework for responsible state behaviour in cyberspace.
• August 14 – 17 2017 – Singapore
• August 13-16 2018 – Singapore
• August 13 – 16 2019 – Singapore
• October 26 – 27 and November 2 – 3 2020 – Online
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.