Developing and piloting the National Cyber Security Index (NCSI) Methodology
To develop a national cyber security assessment methodology and implement it in Moldova
- A National cyber security assessment methodology
- Implementation of the methodology in Estonia
- Piloting of the methodology in Moldova
- A web-environment for the national cyber security index
Funded by: Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
In line with Cybersecurity Awareness month 2021, the e-Governance Academy (eGA) has launched a Facebook Page for the National Cyber Security Index (NCSI) – see @NCSIndex – . This will provide users and assist to:
• get an overview of how your country is managing in the cyber world and what is cooking in your neighboring countries,
• get inspiration and insights of how to secure your country’s cyberspace,
• find tips and news on cybersecurity best practices and news on the field.
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.