Cybersecurity Rapid Response for Albania, Montenegro and North Macedonia
Cybil code: G0914
From: Aug 2022
To: Dec 2023
Themes & Topics
This EU-supported project is bringing experts from the e-Governance Academy to improve the cyber resilience of Albania, Montenegro, and North Macedonia, in compliance with EU standards and best practices.
The aim of this project is to promote a solid cybersecurity framework by developing cyber rapid responses informed by EU standards. The primary beneficiaries are public sector cybersecurity stakeholders in Albania, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
The outcome of the action is strengthened governance structures and improved cybersecurity incident and risk management of Albania, Montenegro and North Macedonia
The project employs the following main activities to achieve its goals:
- Providing support for the establishment of a functional governance model for cybersecurity and protection of critical infrastructure;
- Giving advice on how to adjust the normative-legislative framework on cybersecurity;
- Supporting the improvement of Computer Security Incident Response Teams’ organisational and technical capacity;
- Strengthening CSIRTs’ professional training and community building;
- Developing technical skills of cybersecurity experts of governmental agencies and critical service providers through technical cybersecurity exercises
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.