Trends in Technology: What Does the Future Hold?
From: Dec 2019
To: Jun 2021
Themes & Topics
- Cyber Security Policy and Strategy
- National Assessments
- Cyber Incident Management & Critical Information Protection
- National Computer Security Incident Response
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
- Legal Frameworks / Cybercrime Law
- Cyber Security Culture & Skills
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Cyber Security Standards
Through a series of events and a briefing paper, this project explores key trends in technology, trying to provide a comprehensive analysis and finding the common threads to address how can digital technology and cyberspace continue to serve as an engine for social and economic growth for all countries and people around the world.
The GFCE inventory is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.