Global Programme on Cybercrime
Cybil code: G0165
From: Jul 2014
To: Dec 2017
Themes & Topics
Aims / objectives
- Enhanced understanding of current responses to cybercrime within the region;
- Enhanced knowledge, skills and operational capacities to identify, combat and prevent cybercrime; and
- Strengthened regional cooperation and information exchange mechanisms concerning cybercrime.
- Regional Training for law enforcement, prosecutors and judges
- National workshop on cybercrime
- Country assessment: responding to cybercrime
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.