European Cyber Security Month
Cybil code: G0230
From: Oct 2012
The European Cybersecurity Month (ECSM) is the European Union’s annual campaign dedicated to promoting cybersecurity among EU citizens and organisations, and to providing up-to-date online security information through awareness raising and sharing of good practices.
Promoting cybersecurity among EU citizens and organisations, and providing up-to-date online security information through awareness raising and sharing of good practices.
- generate general awareness about cyber security
- promote safer use of the Internet for all users
- build a strong track record to raise awareness through the ECSM
- involve relevant stakeholders
- increase national media interest through the European and global dimension of the project
- enhance attention and interest with regard to information security through political and media coordination
Each year, for the entire month of October, hundreds of activities take place across Europe, including conferences, workshops, trainings, webinars, presentations and more, to promote digital security and cyber hygiene.
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.