European Cyber Security Month
Cybil code: G0230
From: Oct 2015
Promote cyber security among citizens and advocates for change in the perception of cyber-threats by promoting data and information security, education, sharing of good practices and competitions.
- generate general awareness about cyber security
- generate specific awareness on Network and Information Security (NIS), which is addressed in the proposed NIS Directive
- promote safer use of the Internet for all users
- build a strong track record to raise awareness through the ECSM
- involve relevant stakeholders
- increase national media interest through the European and global dimension of the project
- enhance attention and interest with regard to information security through political and media coordination
The Cybil project repository is being continuously updated, and the information it contains is either publicly available, or consent for publication was given by the owner. Please contact the portal manager with any additional information or corrections. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of this inventory accurate and up to date, no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in these pages.