Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is a world-leading policy institute based in London. Our mission is to help governments and societies build a sustainably secure, prosperous and just world. We deliver our mission through:
• Informed debate – we engage governments, the private sector, civil society and our members in open debates and private discussions about the most significant developments in international affairs.
• Independent analysis – we carry out independent and rigorous analysis of critical global, regional and country-specific challenges and opportunities.
• New policy ideas – we develop new ideas and policies on how best to confront these challenges and take advantage of these opportunities from the near to the long term.
• Leadership training – we foster analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills in the next generation of policy influencers.
• Diverse audiences – we seek to connect our analysis and ideas with relevant policy constituencies and public audiences so as to build momentum for positive change in support of the institute’s mission.